- Open the Edit Graph Tokens from the Flow Graph -> Tools menu:
- In the Graph Tokens window, click New Token to create a New Token. Enter a new name for the token and select the data type to use:
- Use the Mission:GameTokenSet (or other Mission flow nodes) to set/get/adjust the value on the graph token.
- Double-click the Token port to enter the desired token. Make sure you zoom-in on the node before you double-click it.
Image RemovedImage Added
You can also use Browse button to selected the saved Token.
It's checked on start (in the same frame) and the value is seen as 1 using the game token debug view gt_show=1.
5. Type in the console gt_show=1 and switch to game mode to see the token value change.
Additional Information and Useful CVars